- Guy: Can you help me?
- Me: I'm sorry I cannot help you. Here are your options.
- Guy: Are there other options?
- Me: There are no other options. If there are I cannot help you.
- Guy: What about this option that I'm making up?
- Me: I would not know about that option.
- Guy: Can you see about this option?
- Me: That option could be on the internet.
- Guy: ...
- Me: I will look up this information on the internet for you because apparently you can't use the internet and I don't know how else to deal with the rage I feel for you right now.
- Guy: *laughs*
- Me: There are no more options or solutions on the internet. I have exhausted even imaginary options for you.
- Guy: Do you know someone else who can help me?
- Me: That would fall under all of the original options I gave you. I was not lying about your options. I am literally making shit up to say to you because you seem incapable of logic.
- Guy: What about more information?
- Me: *explodes*